Regulated Mortgage Contracts
Oakbridge is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Our FCA register number is 453642
Oakbridge has permission to:
- Carry on a Regulated Activity
- Make arrangements with a view to a Regulated Mortgage Contract
- Administer a Regulated Mortgage Contract
- Enter into a Regulated Mortgage Contract as lender
- Advise on a Regulated Mortgage Contract
- Arrange (bring about) a Regulated Mortgage Contract
In broad terms, a regulated mortgage contract must meet the following conditions at the time it is entered into:
- the borrower must be an individual(s) or a trustee(s)
- the lender takes a charge over property in the UK and
- at least 40% of the property is used or intended to be used as a dwelling.
Oakbridge is registered with the FCA for Consumer Buy To Let business as follows:
- Consumer buy-to-let lender
- Consumer buy-to-let administrator
- Consumer buy-to-let arranger
- Consumer buy-to-let advisor
The FCA do not Regulate the following:
- buy-to-let mortgages, (other than consumer BTL);
- loans to companies.