Legal, Privacy & Complaints
Whilst Oakbridge Financial Services Ltd (“Oakbridge”) uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website it is intended for general information purposes only and gives no warranties of any kind or representations as to its accuracy.
Neither Oakbridge nor any of our associated Companies accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this website or any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
This Privacy Statement should be read by all users of this website. Oakbridge is fully committed to protecting the privacy of its users and fully acknowledges its responsibility to ensure that the data provided by its users remains confidential.
Oakbridge does use credit reference and fraud prevention agencies when processing short term loan applications.
Oakbridge will not disclose any personal data of the users of its website unless it is required to do so by law or unless it is to professionals acting on behalf of Oakbridge, in the assessment and/or provision of a loan.
Oakbridge ensures strict security procedures are adhered to in the management, storage and disclosure of the personal data of all of its users. Oakbridge cannot accept responsibility for the security of Emails outside the confines of its own systems and asks all users not to send, personal passwords or other such highly confidential data via Email.
Oakbridge reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend this legal & privacy statement without notice and users are advised to read this statement periodically for changes.
Oakbridge Financial Services is registered under The Data Protection Act 1998 (Z8932080).
Complaints – What happens if problems arise?
The team at Oakbridge strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service at all times. You should find your dealings with us to be prompt and efficient. If things don’t work out as planned we always try to resolve any problem quickly.
We have a formal complaints procedure to ensure that your complaint is handled quickly and fairly; this information is designed to provide you with details of this process.
We would ask that you bring any concerns to our attention as soon as possible as we aim to deal with all complaints promptly.
If we are unable to resolve your concerns over the telephone within 3 working days after you have lodged your complaint, we will adopt the following process:
- On receipt of your complaint (whether received by telephone, letter, email or fax) the matters raised will be investigated.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- We will aim to investigate your complaint and issue you a final response within 8 weeks.
- If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
- If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has passed and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within 6 months of the date on the final response.
You can access the Financial Ombudsman Services website at www.fos.org.uk or by calling 0800 023 4567(calls to this number are free on mobile phones and landlines) or if you prefer email them on firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be further information available on their website.